8 natural remedies to remove warts - best way to get rid of wart
Warts are a common problem among the population. These rashes are caused by the human pusillanimous (HPV) and can grow anywhere depending on the strain of virus. They are contagious, can be easily spread by contact with the wart or something that touched the wart. Needless to say, there are several natural remedies for warts.
With all that you can go without treatment, many individuals choose to see a dermatologist for a solution. Typical treatment for removing warts in a dermatologist's office can include anything from the split, which is cutting the wart, to laser treatments and chemical peeling. But you need not go to a dermatologist if you want to free your body of these unwanted eruptions.
If you do not want to use the conventional method to treat warts but not you want to stay with them, there are some home remedies you can use.
best way to get rid of wart.
8 natural remedies to remove warts
1. apple cider vinegar
The apple cider vinegar is considered quite good for this type of problem and many other common problems. This contains a lot of antioxidants, proteins, enzymes and beneficial bacteria (also known as probiotics). It has antimicrobial properties, you can reduce the level of blood sugar, it helps you lose weight, it's good for the heart and fights cancer.
Removing warts with apple cider vinegar:
- Wash your hands or whatever the affected area.
- Dip a cotton ball with apple cider vinegar.
- Apply to the affected exerting pressure or using a tape area.
- Leave it for about 30-60 minutes.
- Repeat this process daily until the wart fall off by itself.
- If you itch or give you much trouble vinegar, then you can dilute it with a little water. You can drink a tablespoon of vinegar to this very day to stimulate the immune system functioning and have even better results.
There are other ways to apply the vinegar, but they are all basically the same. Make sure that vinegar is the best possible quality, which is organic, raw and is not pasteurized. The Bragg brand is a good one and can be found in supermarkets around the world, but you can see it here: cider vinegar raw apple, organic unpasteurized.
Note: The common processing vinegar sold in the supermarket is good for this purpose. It must specifically be this kind of vinegar or you'll be wasting your time.
When I think about the healing qualities of garlic, I always think that can last for years without damage after being harvested, a food that is preserved so well, sure has mechanisms unimaginable defense, when we consume assimilate these same mechanisms and acquire its healing properties. Garlic has anti-viral properties.
How to remove warts with garlic:
- Crush a clove of fresh garlic into a paste.
- Add it to the affected overnight by covering it with a dressing area.
- Morning clean and then repeat the process every night until the wart fall.
- Garlic helps to remove small and large warts, but big can last from 1-2 months to fall, so be patient and be persistent.
We can increase the power of garlic and maximize its healing effects, just pound it at room temperature and let sit for 15 minutes, add lemon power increases further. You can see some of the benefits of garlic.
Note: If you combine several of these suggestions, you can have even better results. Read more ...
Oregano oil kills all kinds of germs and this has been proven extensively in the course of centuries. Among its healing properties they are: stimulates the immune system, analgesic, anesthetic, fungicide (eliminates fungi), anti-parasite, anti-bacterial, anti-viral and rich in antioxidants.
Removing warts with oregano oil:
- Apply the oil directly onto the wart, about 3 drops, 3 times per day.
- You can drink oregano oil diluted in water, 3 drops a day, 3 times a day and this will help eliminate the virus internally, also keep you in health by removing other types of microbes that can be harmful to health. Oregano oil usually comes with a dropper, so you will not have problems to implement it. It is also available in capsules if you take makes you uncomfortable.
Oregano oil can be achieved everywhere. I use the liquid version because I have no problem to drink it with water but I know people who take pills and get incredible results as well.
4- essential oil of tea tree (tea tree oil)
The tea tree oil is an essential oil which is known for its healing properties for skin infections properties. It has many beneficial properties, including anti-bacterial, anti-fungal and anti-microbial. In World War II the tea tree oil was used to treat infections of wounds including soldiers.
A 12-year-old participant in a clinical trial, successfully healed warts applying tea tree oil tópicamente.1
- Add several drops (1-3), once a day until the wart is gone.
You can follow any of the methods described above to add oil or simply add directly.
As oil oregano, tea tree oil is quite easy to get in supplement stores. Look at an example.
5- Peel banana / banana
This is one of the remedies reported better results. Since banana peel contain salicylic acid and high in potassium, it can help dry the warts.
- Cut a piece of banana peel
- Place the inside against the wart, use tape to hold it, before going to bed at night.
- You can do it once or twice a day and repeat the treatment until the wart disappears.
- Green bananas work best because the chemicals are more powerful. The results are visible in just weeks or days.
6- Vitamin A
When applied topically, it has been found that vitamin A is successfully common warts. The daily application of vitamin A, from the cod liver oil, resulted in the disappearance of recalcitrant warts within 70 days.2 A wart (the largest) lasted six months to fall. This remedy can be amplified if we take a zinc supplement at the same time.3
- Spread vitamin A directly to the wart for as long as needed.
You can buy a supplement of vitamin A. You open 25,000IU pills and apply not recommend liver oil fermented cod for this type of application because it would be very costly.
This supplement can be found here. Note that says "fish oil", that is, which is the animal source, which is the same with which the study was done.
Since warts are caused by a viral infection, take probiotics may be right. Probiotics provide the body with "good" bacteria, or microbes that support the digestive tract. These bacteria are often depleted by antibiotics, so restore balance in the intestines it is essential to keep healthy. (More information on probiotics)
According to Gary Huffnagle, Ph.D., of the health system at the University of Michigan, are these microbes / bacteria that help stimulate inmune.4 system
- Take a daily dose of probiotics or fermented foods consumed.
Probiotics can be found in fermented foods such as yogurt, kefir, sourdough bread and sauerkraut foods. Also you can find them in supplement form.
Other methods 8-
I hope the information has been fairly and give you results, remember that it takes patience and the results are not the overnight. Now, if you need more information you can research on the following products:
best way to get rid of wart
Bicarbonate (baking soda), colloidal silver (colloidal silver), zinc, lemon juice, olive leaf extract, and green tea.
–  ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18940708
–  ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22251397
–  ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/6163281
–  med.umich.edu/opm/newspage/2006/hmprobiotics.htm